East Northport Fire District- MEP
Prebid Date6/10/19 5:00 pm
Bid Date7/2/19 8:00 pm
Company & Contacts
Studio 26 Architecture,P.C.
Patrick Fox 631-4992626
A. Project Name: SUBSTATION #2
Project Location Address: 202 LAUREL AVE
Project Location City: EAST NORTHPORT, NY 11731
B. The Owner, hereinafter referred to as Owner: ENFD
C. Owner’s Project Manager: Mr. Joseph Ervin
1. Department: District Manager
2. Address: 1 Ninth Ave
3. City, State, Zip: East Northport, NY 11731
4. Phone: 631-261-0360 ×126
5. Fax: 631-261-0821
5. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.02 PROJECT DESCRIPTION
A. Project Description: Construction of a prefabricated, pole barn, fire substation, with sitework
B. Contract Terms: Individual Primes for; Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing. Each Division of work to be bid separately. A Contractor can bid additional Divisions but must submit a separate proposal for each Division along with all of the Bid requirements. Each Bid for a Stipulated Sum. This is a Prevailing Wage, Tax Exempt project.
1.03 PROCUREMENT TIMETABLE
A. RFP Documents Available: 10 June 2019.
B. Last Request for Information Due: 24 June 2019
C. Bid Opening: 2 July 2019, @ 8:00 pm
D. Public Exhibition Period: From: 10 June 2019 to 24 June 2019.
E. Contract Time: 240 calendar days, from Notice to Proceed
G. The Owner reserves the right to change the schedule or terminate the entire procurement process at any time.
A. Availability of Documents: Complete sets of procurement documents may be obtained:
1. From Owner at the Project Manager’s address listed above for a non-returnable $100 if not awarded the project
2. From: Atlantic Blueprint located at 1070 Old Northern Blvd., Roslyn, NY 11576
Tel. 516-484-3888 in either electronic or paper format. Bidders will be able to access the project online at the printer’s web site: www.atlanticblueprint.com
3. A separate 18 page package containing all of the bid documents is available.